Creative Marketing is a unique specialization that will prepare you for a wide range of creative and creative-managerial professions. Already during your studies, you will acquire knowledge and skills that graduates of Czech universities and colleges significantly lack when entering advertising and media operations. You will get the opportunity to develop your talent and apply your originality, but you will also learn to align your ideas with a client’s requirements and implement them in accordance with other team members. Yes, the creative industry is still looking for strong personalities willing to experiment and break stereotypes, but if you do not learn to collaborate and communicate, you have no chance.
Full-time Professional Bachelor’s Program:
Literary Arts Program (Program Code: B0232P310001)
The study provides a solid foundation for work in the media industry. You will learn to create not only commercial (advertising) texts, but also artistic texts and apply them in a wide range of media space.
Get ready for the work as an author of creative content for advertising and PR agencies, press and marketing departments of companies as well as current printed and electronic media. During your studies you will acquire knowledge and skills in the craft of literary arts, marketing and psychology. You can communicate independently, work with data and contacts and advise the client on how to communicate appropriately with the media and the public through the mass media (internet, television, radio, press). You will learn how to plan communication and how to react flexibly during an unexpected crisis. You will become a professional in the field of content and consulting activities in PR (public relations) and client service.
- Copywriter – not only creates advertising texts, he or she will also be well versed in marketing and psychology.
- Journalist – gathers information, verifies it and communicates through the mass media.
- Editor – actively manages the content side of communication, participates in language and technical preparation of content.
- Spokesperson – responsible for communication on behalf of a third party, which may be a company, other organization or a private person.
- PR manager and consultant – communicates with the public (media, journalists, clients) and builds the image of the company, brand, person, etc.