Informace o přijímacím řízení určené pro uchazeče ze Slovenska.
1. APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
Application deadline: You can apply continuously. However, no later than one week before the last date of the admission process. According to the date of submission of your application, we will then assign you the exact date of the admission process.
Do you need advice or help? Do not hesitate to contact our study department at (+420) 606 619 846.
Dates of entrance examinations:
- 12. 3. 2021
- 16. 4. 2021
- 4. 6. 2021
- 25. 6. 2021
- 3. 9. 2021
- 24. 9. 2021
Requirements after submission of the application:
- Apply here:
- Bring an officially certified copy of your school leaving diploma or college/university diploma to the entrance examination. If you take the school leaving/state final exam after taking the entrance examination, you must submit a certificate/diploma additionally.
- Students who have completed previous education at a foreign school will also submit an officially certified document of recognition of previous education (nostrification).
- After receiving the application, the Department of Studies will send you an invitation to the entrance examination with detailed instructions.
- handling fee for the application is 500 CZK – payment by bank transfer or by card via the payment gateway. Account no: 5051019919/5500 – Raiffeisenbank, a.s., variable symbol: ID No. The amount must be paid to the account on the day of application submission.
- The following bank details apply to payments from foreign countries: IBAN: CZ2155000000005051019919; SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
2. CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO STUDY
The condition for admission to the bachelor’s study is a graduation from a secondary school, i.e., graduation from a high school or college with a school leaving examination and successful completion of the entrance examination.
The condition for admission to the subsequent master’s study is a graduation from a university or higher education institution with at least a bachelor’s degree and successful completion of the entrance examination.
Rector’s decree No. 5/2019 – Conditions for Admission to Study
- Procedure for Application for Recognition of Academic Achievements from Vocational Colleges or Higher Education Institutions
- Conditions for the Recognition of Compulsory Language Subjects
- Request for Recognition of a Language Subject
3. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (ADMISSION INTERVIEW)
The purpose of the admission interview at UCC is to make sure that your choice is suitable.
The admission interview consists of two parts:
1) The creative part is conceived as a conversation about your realized and planned author’s works. It is your first creative workshop or studio at our school.
If you are interested in studying Literary Arts and Commercial Writing in Media, send us your own text of any genre and on any topic (maximum 2-3 standard pages). Teachers of creative writing will show you what the work in the workshops will look like and how you will develop your communication skills during your studies (send the texts as an attachment by e-mail to email@example.com). Do not forget to put your name on the work.
If you are applying for the creative specializations of the Visual Arts disciplines (Graphic and Media Design, Photography and Audiovisual Arts, Animation and Visual Effects), bring to the interview a representative portfolio of your artwork (graphics, photography, video, animation, promotional materials, etc.). Put your name on the electronic or printed work.
If you have decided to specialize in the study programme of Creative Marketing and Communication (Digital Marketing and Communication, Creative Marketing, Management in Creative Industry), bring a cover letter in Czech for the interview plus possibly a list of such creative works that will confirm your talent for work in the creative industry (own text works, publications in a school magazine, clippings of published news or other genres in the press, or radio and television). Present projects of implemented and/or even unrealized promotional events (for example including photo documentation, samples of applied advertising means, etc.), evidence of active involvement (e.g., in the non-profit sector, voluntary or paid work with children and youth), which will prove your organizational skills. In short, everything that could convince the Admissions Committee that you are really suitable for studying at UCC and that the school is just suitable for you. This profession is interdisciplinary, thus managerial, creative and communication disciplines are represented in it. Therefore, choose the composition of your portfolio of activities accordingly.
2) The discipline part will also take place as a dialogue, the topic of which, this time, will be your favorite books, films, personalities that inspire you, visited exhibitions, events, etc. We recommend that you bring a list of them. You can also expect questions from the field of cultural-historical-political events in the 20th century (general knowledge) and the English language, which aim to reflect your general study prerequisites.
Those of you who meet the conditions of the admission process (i.e., submit a school leaving diploma, submit the required work and successfully complete the interview) will be accepted, provided that the maximum capacity in the chosen specialization is not exceeded.
Conditions of study for foreigners: pursuant to Part III, Article 24 of Statute of UCC, part of the admission interview and evaluation of the admission is the ability to study a particular discipline in the Czech language.
4. RESULTS OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
You will find the results of the entrance examination the next day, after your registration in the University Information System (UIS) in the document repository, no later than one week after the actual examination. Applicants who receive a passing result and intend to study at UCC will express themselves in a binding manner by filling in the Electronic Confirmation in UIS within five days, where it is then necessary to print the study contract and choose the type of tuition payment.
For any questions, contact our Department of Studies at: (+420) 606 619 846